Sigrid's Testimonials

Thursday, March 19, 2020

What a Pleasure It Was to Work with JC Hallmann.

"I wrote my first book, my autobiography, with the marvelous assistance of Sigrid Macdonald and her company, Book Magic. My book started out as a short guide, for my European and US relatives, on what to do and what not to do in their personal and business lives. After reading that manuscript, my relatives and friends from the USA and Europe encouraged me to write an autobiography for a much wider audience.

In order make that occur, Sigrid spent a lot of time with me and my manuscript, turning it into an easy, informative, and interesting read of my 39 years of working internationally, in the financial sector. She also spent much time with me, explaining, in detail, the best practices of successful authors, while at the same time assisting me to solve the problems of my recalcitrant computer, which did not, mysteriously, want to do what I wanted it to do. Sigrid’s efforts and counseling turned my average manuscript into an autobiography that could be easily read and which would convey exactly what I wanted to have my readers understand. And she did this with a great sense of humor, humility, and expertise.

Thanks very much, Sigrid!"

J.C. Hallmann
 
Author of Sailing Against the Wind

https://tinyurl.com/qw2w9px

 


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home